Sunday, April 17, 2011

JEWELRY STAND ALONE - STAND OUTS


Can a Simple Piece of Jewelry Really Make an Outfit?


I found these pictures while researching this topic and I must say, the answer to this question is YES.  When I saw these pictures, I thought to myself, this is what a nice accessory can do for an outfit.  The interesting thing is that the topics were about the clothing not the jewelry - I noticed the jewelry first.  Funny! As you will see, the jewelry accessorizing is simple,  with the use of just one major piece but the impact it has on the overall look is significant. 

See for yourself...

Stacking various necklaces
Large Silver Earrings with Neutral Dress
Mixed Bracelets and a cute pendant ring
All of these outfits are pretty simple alone, but the jewelry makes the statement.  Not overdone but pretty bold on a neutral pallet.  Jewelry is the art that decorates that plain wall. 

Statement pieces
I love this approach because it is classic and bold all at once. 

I find that all you need is that one statement piece and you're done.  Simple!

Give it a try.  Check out your jewelry box, select that perfect piece and pair with the most basic of outfit.  Maybe some jeans and a little white t-shirt.  See how it elevates the look. 



ONE PIECE OF JEWELRY
  SIMPLY STATED
  OUTFIT ENHANCED


No comments:

Post a Comment

mSs Distinctive Designs Studio's Slide Show

About Me

Maryland, United States
CREATIVE, BOLD, ONE-of-a-KIND, HANDMADE JEWELRY