Wednesday, April 13, 2011

INSPIRED!


Release That Creativity!
Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.

Johann Gottfried Von Herder

My Inspiration!

I feel like sharing my thoughts today ...

I'm fortunate to have found my inspiration through the art of jewelry making.  We all have God-given talents, we just need to tap into them.  I've worked for corporate American for years and knew inside that there was a deep desire to release my creative abilities and free myself.  I took that leap of faith and FINALLY I can focus and feed that urge to make beautiful things and share with others.  And, through this, I'm content. 

Its this entrepreneur spirit that feeds my desire to succeed and I WILL... I AM.  This is a new phase in my life and I'm looking forward to taking this journey.  A journey that will lead me to the path of fulfillment and joy.  This is the path that we all seek, right?  What I've discovered is that life is too short and we must enjoy it NOW!  I'm doing that. 

mSs Distinctive Designs Studio

There are many things that inspire the design of my jewelry -things in nature, my mood, colors, and the beauty in everyday things that spark my attention.  I tend to be attracted to things that evoke feelings of peace and tranquility and I try to portray this in my pieces.  I hope you'll feel the same. 

My desire is to be able to share my passion with others through my jewelry.  I want others to get pleasure from wearing my art. THIS IS MY GOAL.  

mSs Distinctive Designs Studio

I feel that wonderful things are about to happen and the path is being laid for this journey.  I encourage and support anyone who is either seeking or pursuing their life path.  DO IT!        

Thanks for listening ..

Monique





No comments:

Post a Comment

mSs Distinctive Designs Studio's Slide Show

About Me

Maryland, United States
CREATIVE, BOLD, ONE-of-a-KIND, HANDMADE JEWELRY